So, my week was just about shoping, cry, study, bad food, home sickness, etc.
I bought a new laptop, a iPhone, a lot of clothes and food (oreo and cheetos). You will love my new laptop!!! But I don't know how to use it yet kkkkkkkk
My classes started, and I never had seen so much homework in my life! Study english is not funny at all, it's really hard. I HATE GRAMMAR!!!!!! But I like you in the Present Tense :)
I missed you a lot this week, not just you but everybody. Now, I realize how much far I am from the people that I love, and this is really sad! So, this week was not so funny, but I will not be sad or bored, I am very hopeful, everything will be better, I just need to be patient. :)
The funny thing in my week and the most scare too, was the rugby pub! I promisse, I will never enter in a pub again! When we came at there, all the people were men, and all the place smell like cigarrete. I was so scared, so tiny and in the middle of those huge rugby players! It was terrible! I didnt undestood any word that they said, just a lot of bad words!!
The good thing of my week was go at the church !!!! It's so different from Brazil, but the people are awesome too. It's a family ward, so the only single adult is me (yeah, you are safe! There's not guys of my age and single here just the elders). There's 6 missionaries and a couple of missionaries too: 2 sisters, 2 elders that served in spanish and 2 elder that served in a asian language. There's a lot of asian people! One of the missionaries is from Sacramento, California. hahahahaha
The family that help me in the church is very awesome! They have 2 little girls (6 and ( years old), they are so funny! The 6 years girl said to me: "You're look like nine!", and she was measuring me with her sister x_x At the church, I watch the gospel principles, because I need to learn the principles in english (I'm a new member, again.). The class was about sacrifice, and the teacher told us about the parent`s sacrifice for their children, I said "my 'maybe almost future boyfriend' wanna have 12 kids!" , and he said "Oh, that's so funny and awesome!", and I said "No, is not!" . hahaha, I prayed in portuguese there :D
The awesome thing of my week was talk with my dad, mom, sister, Dani, Juninho and Luan by telephone! I miss their voices!
And the most awesome thing of my week was HEAR YOU :)
When I heard your voice, all the butterflies in my stomach started to fly! I am so stupid ! hahahahaha , but it's the true! I fell in love the same way that someone falls asleep: gradually and suddenly, from one moment to another.
I know that we can't talk about our "like story", so I will talk about math. I'm not a degree in math, but I know one thing: Exists an infinite amount of numbers between 0 and 1 and has the 0.1 0.12 and 0.112 and a multitude of others. Obviously, there is an even larger set between 0 and 2, or between 0 and 1 million. There's a lot of infinest, but some infinities are bigger than others. We had just a few days together, but, my big leggs, you can't imagine the size of my gratitude for our little infinity. I would not trade it for nothing in the world. You gave me an eternity within our numbered days, and I'm very grateful for that. I really wish a new and bigger infinite with you :)
I wish I could you smile when you blush, and you curling your lip when you concentrate enough, I miss see that :)
Like You. Just You.
Take care.
0 comentários:
Postar um comentário