So, my week was not good at all. I'm not fine. You just need to know that. Don't worry about me, I'll be ok soon. I did a lot of bad choices this week, but I'm finding my way, my bishop here is helping me a lot! I always have been the people that help someone, but now I am the person that gives help. Its weird, but cool.
Today, one of my friends here at college went with me to the church. The missionaries will be here at tuesday night to talk with all my friends :D I'm finding myself doing the missionary work again, I love it.
So, I was thinking about what I will write for you in only email, so I heard a perfect song! Everything I was wanted say to you in a song. So...
" You've been on my mind, I grow fonder every day, lose myself in time just thinking of your face. God only knows why it's taken me so long to let my doubts go. You're the only one that I want. I don't know why I'm scared, I've been here before. Every feeling, every word, I've imagined it all. You'll never know if you never try, to forgive your past and simply be mine.
I dare you to let me be your, your one and only, promise I'm worthy. To hold in your arms, so come on and give me a chance, to prove I am the one who can walk that mile until the end starts.
If I've been on your mind, you hang on every word I say. Lose yourself in time, at the mention of my name. Will I ever know how it feels to hold you close, and have you tell me whichever road I choose, you'll go?
I know it ain't easy giving up your heart, nobody's perfect, trust me I've learned it.
Come on and give me a chance, to prove I am the one who can walk that mile until the end starts."
I LOVE THAT SONG ( One and Only - Adele)
Just for you know, I shared my testimony today, it was very funny ! My english is so much better, I want to talk with in english someday :)
you're my goal !
I like you so much, thanks for all.
Kisses :*
Your Valerie.
0 comentários:
Postar um comentário