So, my first week was very awesome! Everything here is amazing, its looks like a movie, I'm fell like in a movie (Valeria in a cheese land *-*)!
Don't worry about me, I'm very happy and doing great, you should be here playing piano for me and then will be perfect ^^
I don't have so much time to miss Brazil, but I miss you all the time :) But I'm not sad, I'm happy :D
Everything has to been so funny, since my first time in a plane (I cried and a old lady hold my hand all the time, it was so terrible) 'till yesterday, when I fall down in the snow in the Lake Michigan, I almost die frozen .
Do you think I'm cute, right? its so weird, because all the American guys that I know said the same! What is wrong with them? They think I'm a kid? Lol, this is bullying ! (the police officer in Atlanta airport ask me how I was doing, and I said "I'm fine.", and he said "own, you look so pretty!", and so he let me enter in the U.S. What is the matter with the America? But I really loving your country, I think I could live here (not in Wisconsin, is very cold).
Sheboygan is a beautiful city, but I really think that anybody lives here, because in four days I just see the college people. All the houses look empty, its a ghost city (like the walking dead).
The college is so amazing! Very cool! There`s hot dog for lunch, its almost the heaven! I will starter the English course at Monday, I will starter at the intermediate level, so I really think that I will finish the English course in july or june :D
My roommate doesn't come yet, but I think She is so weird than me, nice :D (she likes pokemon and star wars, and she has a dvd of Bubble Boy, my favorite movie ever!)
Yesterday, I was in a bar play bowling (the balls are to heavy for me here too. :/), I drink water with lemon , was free! Do you believe that?!!!! I just drink good water for free when I was with the missionaries and in my home. One guy ask me if he could pay I drink for me, so I run :D Smart girl ;) After that I was in a party in a fraternity, was funny I meet a lot of persons and I speak English a lot, I think they like me (or they were very drunk, I don't know). We taught them how to dance funk, and they taught me how to dance hip hop (just move yours shoulder back and done, easy easy).
I really want to know what is happen in Mossoro! How was the Week? Someone was baptized? Who are you teaching? I miss know all this, I really care about it!
Freaken, I miss you! When I go to sleep, I listen Coldplay, and I just can remember your green eyes, like a river at sunset, looking for me, and then I sleep and dream :) I dream with you, and your smile, and your hands, and you playing Heaven :)
Miss you so much, and I really regret for all the things I didn't or didn't say. I really want go back to the start
Please, don't forget me stupid giant boy!
Work hard this week and don't think about me all the time, right?
And don't worry about me, I'll be fine here :) I'll be here praying for your sucess on mission and waiting for august.
Like you :) Just You.
take care my big legs.
Ps.: In my firts shower, I didn`t know how to regulate the temperature,so a took a super cold shower, I thought that my nose was fall down, but don`t worry, it is here (and my ears too).
With love,
Your Little V.

0 comentários:
Postar um comentário