My trip to New Jersey is not over yet but it is being very crazy !
I had to take two planes to get here : the first almost fell and the pilot had to land emergency , and the second plane I missed .
Yes , I missed . It was the saddest scene of my life , I was in the windows airport and I saw the plane leaving without me , and the men of Delta only said, " You missed the plane , Miss. "
After I cried for 10 minutes straight pointing to the sky , I could remember a little English and I spoke with the people from the company. They put me on another flight , but had to wait eight hours for that again, wait that was boring , but now I can say I know all the Detroit airport :) there is a tunnel that changes the color of light and has sounds , type and has a conveyor belt . I think I went through that tunnel a 9 times , going back and forth just because it was really cool !
But I got ! I saw New York night on the plane , was the cutest thing I've ever seen ! I started crying , I'm an idiot ! kkkk
It was very strange to see Elder Thomas , I did not hug him, no way!
His family is all crazy and soooo cool. Father it is completely crazy .
I went to Six Flags with them, walked rollercoaster ( hate it ) and did a Safari ! I saw an elephant , a lot! ! It was one of my dreams ! I did many funny things there is much mass there! If u do not know already , if not, we can go when u back : D
I saw the Statue of Liberty ! It is very beautiful and inspiring , but it is not that big .
I've been boating on the Hudson River , NY went and came back about 3 times in the boat, I got on the wrong boat all these times .
I had an American Easter true! Painted eggs, hid , looked , ate too much , I gained basket of candy, etc. . The Wesley's sisters won bunnys , one of them is called ' Valeria ' Lol
Today I went also a Brazilian branch ! What a blessing to be able to adore the Lord in my language . It was the first time I enjoyed going to church in the U.S. :)
Love you
good Week
Note: I'm going to NY tomorrow and will see the central park and enpire states , can not wait to see the king kong ! !
terça-feira, 29 de abril de 2014
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)
0 comentários:
Postar um comentário